Thursday, December 9, 2010
Crazy couple months and Holidays
So it has been almost a year since I have updated the blog. Lets just say that it has been super crazy around here. Thanksgiving was fun spent it with my family this year. I had to work half a day so the time was short with the family. Justin has one more semester left at BYU and than he graduates. He has been looking for jobs and had a interview in Boise ID this past week. I got to go along with him and the company paid for everything. We seemed to like Boise and will see what happens with the job. Next week are finals than we will be ready for the christmas break. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. We are going to Vegas for christmas I am so excited to go. We have been so blessed this year with everything that has happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment